Thursday, February 14, 2008

To the one I love...

SARAH IS MY EVERYTHING; pivotal to my happiness, contentment and wellbeing in this present life. I love her beyond compare, and I especially love what she's been able to achieve in me in our marriage. I can now be the sort of father I need to be for my girls. I am living my dream life, purely and simply, and Sarah is the key reason for this fact in my estimation.
s
On this Valentines Day 2008, I want Sarah to know of a commitment I'm making to not only treat her like the Princess she is today, but I want to again treat her this way every day, like when we courted. I want to communicate my love. Each day we receive is a gift from God, and I want to use part of each day to hold Sarah up, admiring her, adoring her, and cherishing her!
s
I want to contine to grow in gentleness, affection, and respectibility as I know these attributes in marriage with Sarah are the most valued commodities. I know that basically everything in marriage begins with me... if I treat Sarah well, love her like I love myself, allow her complete freedom of expression (to become truly "her own person" within our marriage)... and not require 'evidence' of return on investment; that that very thing, viz "ROI" comes of its own to me in Sarah's own unique way, well, we'll be gloriously happy and free.
s
I have found that seeking results in marriage through my eyes only, is a recipe for disappointment... and it can only be that way. Sarah's way is so much fresher and brighter and newer, than I could think up in any event. I love it how simply we live, how well we eat, how much we love life. Life is a treat with Sarah.
s
It isn't important to focus on anything but being gloriously happy and "in love." It's about keeping it simple and praising God, our covenant partner. Our marriage is a three-way deal with God in the centre. I am in love with my Princess. From vows to eternity it is "us."
s
I am eternally thankful.

No comments: